Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Steamed chicken with vegetables
Steamed chicken with vegetables.
- 8 chinese black mushrooms
- 1/2 chicken (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced bamboo shoots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- A couple of green asparagus (optional)
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for 30 minutes to soften. Drain and slice thinly. Chop the chicken into 1 inch pieces. Slice the water chestnuts thinly.
Combine all the ingredients in a heatproof dish. Steam over rapidly boiling water for 15 minutes.